"A Unique Program To Assist in Environmentally Sound Decision-Making"  
Home History Current Reviews News/Events Contact Links
Who May Request ERT Assistance?

Requests may come from the chief elected official of a municipality or the chairperson of a municipal commission charged with the responsibility of managing the natural resources of the town provided they have the endorsement and support of their respective boards or commissions.  If you are a Connecticut land trust you are also eligible to apply.  If you have any questions as to whether you qualify to request a review, please contact our office prior to submitting your request. Private citizens, citizens groups, engineers and developers may not request an ERT assistance.

Private citizens, citizens groups, engineers, and developers may not request an ERT